yasmin lawsuit

Friday, October 30, 2009

30th October 1984 (Tuesday)

(Night)
I cut Debbie's hair tonight (she's our farm hand and stays with Aunty Kaye & Uncle Frank).  So far I've cut my hair, Melissa's (my sister), Geoff's (my brother), Aunty Kaye's, Aunty Coralie's, Natasha's (my cousin), Melissa's friend Emma's, Yoko's and now Debbie's.  I want to be a hairdresser when I leave school.
My piano students didn't come again this afternoon.  I started teaching them about three months ago.  They are supposed to come every week but they come about every month.  They started coming on Saturday afternoons, changed it to Fridays and last week changed it to Tuesdays, but they didn't come anyway.  When and if they come it's always at least half an hour late.  (Maybe this should be called my gripes book instead of my diary!)

No comments:

Post a Comment