yasmin lawsuit

Saturday, December 12, 2009

12th December 1984 (Wednesday)

Mum went out to a progressive dinner tonight.  I don't know what it was for.  She's in quite a few organizations and I never know what she does for which one.

I wrote out a Christmas card to Ann tonight and will send it to her tomorrow, when we go to Brisbane.

I didn't go jogging this afternoon but I swam on the trampoline instead.  What we do is tie the hose onto the tramp, let it run, then jump.  It's a good way to get brown, fit and it's fun all at the same time.

I did some dusting today and cleaned some walls for Mum.  That's pretty unusual because I usually do nothing.  I'm very lazy.

I'm really looking forward to three things at the moment:  Tomorrow; My stay at the coast; and Christmas.  I love the atmosphere around Christmas.  It puts me in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment