yasmin lawsuit

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15th December 1984 (Saturday)

I went to another Tooradin Dance tonight and when I arrived I wanted to go straight home again.  But it ended up to be OK.  I knew that none of my friends were going but I thought either Brad's family or Eric's family of Streets may go.  But neither did.  That's why I wanted to go home.  But then Karen Johnson started talking to me and it was alright after that.  I only had 2 dances in the end.  There were no guys there at all to dance with.  Benny Schneider came in for a few minutes and I haven't seen him for about a year.  He has a twin, Bryant, and they moved to Mt Isa last year but come back for the holidays.  Anyway, I liked either Benny or Bryant or both for a total of about a year, but being the most popular guys in Bodallin, I didn't have a chance.  Although at one dance Bryant held my hand and had his hand on my knee.  But I was only 14 and I didn't know what to do because I'd never had a boyfriend so nothing came of it (worst luck).  They're both absolutely gorgeous.

Work today was the same as usual...dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment