yasmin lawsuit

Monday, December 14, 2009

14th December 1984 (Friday)

Today was the last day of school for the primary schoolers and the grade 8s & 9s.  Tooradin School (my old school) had a break-up day picnic and we went down.  Yoko also came.  It was quite a good day.  They had races and a treasure hunt for the school kids but the best part was the concert they put on.  Melissa was in the choir and I had to tape myself playing the piano music for them.  The teacher thanked me and everyone clapped and I was very embarrassed.  Adam Brandt is only in grade 9 but he is very cute, he also went.

Yoko asked me about the camp again and I really wanted to go, but Mum said no.  I asked Yoko to ask Paul O'L, the Zimmermanns, Karina, Paul T and anyone else if they would like to come here on Monday to go swimming in the river.  I don't think they'll come because they all went on the camp and she thinks it goes until Monday night.  I paid Yoko the money for Paul's present today and now I wish I didn't.  He probably thinks of me the same way I think of Teddo (Paul Teddington) and giving him a present will only make it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment