yasmin lawsuit

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

22nd December 1984 (Saturday)

I went to work this morning and saw something which shook me up quite a bit.  Paul T was holding hands with Robyn Flemming, who is one of the biggest dags in the school.  That means Paul T must go for the daggy girls which says a lot for me!  It also means he didn't like me after all, either that or he gave up, but I don't think he really did like me.

We went swimming in the river today with Karen and Chloe.  The water was beautiful. 

This morning Mum booked a unit at Sandpiper (where I went with Willetts) for next year.  We're going in the first two weeks of the Christmas holidays.  I can't wait!

Peter found out his T.E. score today.  He got 905 which is also very good.  My brain of a cousin Mason Benning, of course, got 990.

We went to mass tonight and I saw Paul O'L.  It was really great seeing him again.  I was going to talk to him but he came to me instead!  He said, "What's this I hear about you, Miss Benning?"  I didn't have a clue what he was talking about.  And he said I should have taken it for granted that I was invited to his farewell party.  You see, I was saying to Yoko that I didn't thank he'd invite me.  Anyway, Yoko must have told him, I'm glad she did.  Mum must be going to let me go because she told me to think about a present to buy for him.  His party is on the 13th and I can't wait.  The bad part is, he's leaving 4 days after.  I'm really going to miss him.

Chloe came with us to mass tonight because Aunty Kaye & Uncle Frank took Nan & Kevin so there wasn't enough room for Karen and Chloe in their car.  We went to Bodallin and the others went to Hilldale.  I'm glad we went into town because I saw Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment