yasmin lawsuit

Monday, December 7, 2009

7th December 1984 (Friday)

I am going to the coast with the Willetts now.  In about 1 1/2 weeks.

We got our reports today.  I got 1 Very High Achievement, 2 Highs & 3 Sounds.

We also went to dancing lessons tonight.  It was fun, Peter & David went.  Paul & Yoko didn't make it but I didn't really mind.  I like David now.  I know it's a waste of time because he'll never like me and I think he's had one girlfriend for 6 months but......

Paul T went and I was stirring him.  It was fun.  Sandra Klein & her friend (I hate both of them) were hanging around him because he had his stereo system there.  Anyway, I went over to him & said, "Nice girls, Paul", and he thought I was jealous (which I intended).  It was fun.  The Paul O'L bit obviously didn't work.  Bevan went and a bit of rivalry went on between him & Peter over Joanne.  Nothing verbal just eye contact.  Poor Bevan.

No comments:

Post a Comment