yasmin lawsuit

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8th December 1984 (Saturday)

Work this morning was pretty boring (as usual).

I went for a ride on the bike with Peter today.  I love going with him because he goes so fast.

All the excitement of the day actually happened tonight.  I just arrived back from a Hilldale Dance.  There was a very poor crowd but I had a great time.  We went with Aunty Kaye, Uncle Frank, Peter & David.  The amazing thing was that I didn't miss one dance (for the first time) AND I won the lucky spot with David (we won a block of chocolate).  I danced with David and Peter every time but had 1 dance with Uncle Frank.  At first, Dave & Peter were fighting over who was going to dance with me.  I was having a great time, then the Rockabilly came on.  David & I, and Peter & Denise Myall were going crazy and having a great time but then David started to mention his girlfriend Christine a lot.  I must have been making it obvious that I like him.  On the way home in the car I felt bad because I had 2 great guys beside me but neither would even give me a second glance.  I'm still trying but it's a hard life.  I don't think I have that many traits that turn guys off, I must be just grossly unlucky (or I am wrong about the traits (?) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment