yasmin lawsuit

Friday, February 26, 2010

18th February 1985 (Monday)

An all day hike was offered for those who wanted to go but I thought it was a bit much for me.  All the non-hikers did orienteering and then went to the natural arch.  It's very beautiful up there.  Nick was going to go hiking but he changed his mind.  He wasn't talking to me very much this morning.  I was walking around with him a bit.

For dinner we had to dress up in 'formal' wear for our meal.  Karina, Stephanie and I went with sheets around us & togs underneath.  We went into Bevan's hut beforehand and my sheet wasn't tight so I did it up again and Bevan & his friend Steven kept saying, "Oh, what a body", and dumb things like that.  After dinner we had the concert.  That was excellent.  Our group did a skit with an obstacle course and a teacher.  It was quite funny.  I was sitting on Nick's lap afterwards and then he walked down to the hut with me.  But instead of coming into my hut, he went into Wendy & Janine's (they're his friends).  Then he came into mine.  But he said he would go and get the 'Oh, no 99' cards and come back but he didn't come back.  So I don't know what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment