yasmin lawsuit

Thursday, February 11, 2010

9th February 1985 (Saturday)

Work was nothing out of the ordinary this morning.

Mum & Dad went to a meeting at about 1.30 and then Karina rang me at 2:00.  We're getting on so well lately.  It seems like we're twins because we always know what the other one's going to say and we really are alike personality wise.  But most importantly, we have EXACTLY the same taste in guys.  There isn't one guy I like that Karina doesn't like & vice versa. That even includes past crushes before we even knew each other well.  Since I've found out about Yoko & Paul Karina's the only one I can really talk to about it.  She really understands.  By the time we finished talking it was 4:45.  We talked for 2 3/4 hours.  That's a new record for me!  I told Karina about my diary.  Lately there's not much I haven't told her.  Even things I don't dare tell anyone usually.  I felt really good after I got off the phone.  Really happy for a change.  But then I had to ruin it by going out.  We went to Mass at Ridgehaven then to a bush dance there as well.  I only had three dances.  I was bored out of my brain!  Matt was there and so I wanted to dance with him because he was the only guy I knew there.  He asked me for a dance then told me he'd get me up again later.  But he went home without asking me.  I felt dumb because I really thought he liked me but I'm dumb!  I wish I could just kill my curiosity and not go out any more because I'm upset after EVERY time I got out.  I didn't know whether to go tonight or not but of course I went and wished I didn't.

I cut Mum's hair today.  All over!  I didn't think she'd be brave enough to let me do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment