yasmin lawsuit

Thursday, February 4, 2010

4th February 1985 (Monday)

Karina's asking Brad tonight to be her partner.  He'll say yes for sure.  Rick and his mum won't let him say no.  I wish I got to see him more often.  Karina sees him about 4 times a week.  It's not fair.

Karina and I are on the magazine committee for the Grade 12 Camp.  We have to put out an information booklet for the camp in two weeks.  I really want to be an important Grad 12, where the Grade 8's or 9's say, "Hey, there's Tara Benning," when I walk by.  But I don't know how to do it.  Today we had a sports meeting for the school swimming carnival coming up.  The Grade 12's always get to be the cheerleaders but because 'there wasn't a good enough response' for entries into the events, the stupid teacher gave the job to the scungy Grade 8's & 9's.  We were furious.  It really stinks!  We feel ripped off.

I taught John Myall today.  It went well.  I hope he understood me.  My piano teacher rang this afternoon and I start my lessons again on Thursday.

Karina brought the photo Rick's mum took of the five of us looking into the fish pond.  There's Brad, me, Karina, Nerida and Rick (in that order).  The height difference between Brad and me looks ridiculous.  It's so noticeable, it looks funny.  I'm glad she brought the photo because I'd forgotten what he looks like.  I've forgotten again now.

Joanne and Donna came up this afternoon to give Geoff the trophy Geoff & Jo's team won for tennis.  It gets passed around the whole team.

No comments:

Post a Comment