yasmin lawsuit

Friday, February 26, 2010

23rd February 1985 (Saturday)

I went to work this morning (unusual hey considering I do it every week).  Kelly and I got on really well this morning.  She's really terrific.  We're 'best buds' as she would say.  She said she'll talk to Nick for me, too.  I don't know what good it will do.  She also told me that Matt likes Janelle Kiernan.  That's great hey?  So far Nick likes Janine and Matt likes Janelle.  That always happens with my 'hopefuls'.  Benny Schneider came into the supermarket this morning.  I went really shaky and embarrassed.  I don't know why.  I don't do that when I see anyone but him.  Bryant's gone back to Mt Isa but he's coming back next week.

We went to mass at Ridgehaven tonight.  It's hard to believe that this time last week we were on camp.  I wish I was still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment