yasmin lawsuit

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6th January 1985 (Sunday)

Today was so hot.  It was 36oC at 10:45 this morning!  But we got a few big storms in a row at about 1:30 to 2:00 so that cooled things down a bit.  We went to mass at Ridgehaven tonight and there was a huge crack of thunder.  Everyone almost died of fright.

Aunty Marie, Uncle Warren, Natasha, Uncle Warren's mother and her brother and his wife all arrived at our place unexpectedly today.  Ben & Chris didn't come, they're in Adelaide.  They didn't stay for very long.  About 3-4 hours.  Aunty Coralie brought an old friend from school up to Nan's today, too.  Owen & Trent didn't come because they were doing something with Uncle David.

I couldn't stop thinking about Brad at all today.  I can't wait to see him again.  And I wish he really, really liked me.  I don't think he does but I wish he would.  I kept thinking about him and the dance all day.  He's so nice, cute, gorgeous, funny, tall, great, etc.  I really like him a lot.  More than Paul O'L.  Paul doesn't talk to me all that much.  When he does he says things that make me think he likes me but then he goes and talks to someone else all night.  Brad sat with me all night and he's much better looking than Paul.  He doesn't think himself great like Paul does and he's very nice!!  Eric is really good.  He talks with Brad and I think he did a lot of good but he keeps stirring Brad around me and it annoys Brad.  Last night Eric said, "Where are you going to send your  kids to school?"  Brad wasn't impressed.  I can't wait until Paul's party.  Then I'll find out more about how Brad feels about me.  I hope he likes me.  I couldn't be happier if he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment