yasmin lawsuit

Friday, January 8, 2010

8th January 1985 (Tuesday)

This morning I asked Mum if I could get Joanne up for a few days.  She amazingly said yes.  So I rang Joanne but she couldn't today because they are having guests for dinner tonight.  But she's coming tomorrow morning and probably staying until Friday.  We talked for about 2 hours.  That was because it gave us both something to do for once.  Melissa asked her friend Amber to come up today but instead she's going to her place for a few days.

I spent the rest of the day doing nothing much.  I made up my face and put my new dress on, did my hair and danced in my room.  That tells you how bored I was!  Then Melissa came in so I did her face & hair.  Then she did mine (I'd taken off what I did).

You've probably noticed I haven't said anything about Brad...yet.  I thought about him a bit today and I'm crazy about him but there's no use upsetting myself by spending all day thinking about him.  I'd probably just get my hopes too high and be disappointed on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment