yasmin lawsuit

Sunday, January 31, 2010

31st January (Thursday)

Well I'm finally a big Grade '12'.  It feels good but not much different really.  It was good to go back to school and see all my friends again.  I'm in two, maybe three classes with Karina which is really good because last year I wasn't in any with her.  I met the exchange student from Switzerland.  He's not exactly as cute as I hoped but I guess he's not really bad.  He's very, very, very tall and wears glasses.  His name is Nicholas.  He's from a French speaking area.

I found out today that Donna Willett was put off her part-time job because she'd turned 18.  I enjoyed going to work with Donna.

I'm going to try to get a part-time job at a hairdresser's and give up my job at the supermarket.  I'm hoping it'll give me a better chance of getting a full-time job there next year.  But I doubt I'll get a part-time job there, let alone a full-time one.

Mum rang Jan Myall this afternoon to see if her son, John, could start piano lessons on Monday.  I know she will be much more reliable than Mrs Flynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment