yasmin lawsuit

Friday, January 1, 2010

Tagged - 10 Things that Make Me Happy (This is NOT part of the diary)

Well here's an interesting little challenge...

Naomi at Under The Yardarm has tagged me to list 10 things that make me happy.
So I'm going to try to get back into the head space of myself 25 years ago...let's see how I go...

1.  Getting good marks for my assignments and exams.

2.  My friends saving a seat for me on the school bus.

3.  Mum picking us up from the bus so I don't have to walk up the hill.

4.  Summer and sun baking until I'm brown.

5.  Christmas with the whole family, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents.

6.  Going on family holidays at the Gold Coast.

7.  Sitting in the same seat as Joey Perrone on the Corkscrew at Sea World!!

8.  Getting letters.

9.  Listening to music and learning all the words to my favourite songs.

10.  Feeling like I am trendy and NOT a dag.

And now I am meant to tag 10 more people to do the same, I only have 7, hope that's OK.
Not sure if all of these people still read the diary but here's who I'm tagging...


emlykd the strange
an aussie in auckland
Mummy Mayhem
Life and Other Crises
So Now What?
My stupid and insignificant rants
Wisdom of the Pretty Kitty

1 comment:

  1. perfect, love it :) Give me a different insight into our teenage NB mind :)

    ReplyDelete