yasmin lawsuit

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11th November 1984 (Sunday)

Reading through yesterday's entry, I think I was too hard on Paul T.  I don't know why I said such awful things about him.  He's a terrific guy and I would probably like him if I didn't like two other guys.
Today was very boring!  I was hoping Karina would ring but she didn't.  I was also hoping Brad would ring but that was stupid.  I'm positive he's not one bit interested.  I really wish he was.  Every time I think about him I get a deep ache in my heart.  I'm dying to see him again.  He's so tall and has really broad shoulders and he's really cute.
I was sun baking again and I got very burnt today, much worse than yesterday.  I hope it goes brown though.  I love being brown.
Mum and Dad are out tonight.  They went to some meeting down at the coast.  I seriously thought about ringing Karina or Brad.  But I've been ringing Karina too often lately and I'm too chicken to ring Brad.
I can't wait until next weekend.  There's a dance on at Tooradin (the excitement of my life always happens at Tooradin) and Brad is going - I think (?).  I hope he does!!
My piano exam is also next weekend and I'm not looking forward to that.  My school exams are also coming up in two weeks and I haven't started studying yet!  I've been spending almost all day doing my Home Ec. assignment which is due tomorrow.  I got it finished but I don't think it's very good.  The best part about assignments is getting back the results (if they're good).

2 comments:

  1. ooooh I can't wait to see what happens at the dance......

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh tsk tsk. that sun. you know you shouldnt bake!

    ReplyDelete