yasmin lawsuit

Saturday, November 7, 2009

8th November 1984 (Thursday)

Joanne didn't get an academic proficiency award.  They were only for people who didn't receive subject prizes.
The letters to Peter and Eric were finally posted today.  So they should get them tomorrow or Monday.
Paul didn't talk to us very much today.  He's avoiding us for some reason.  Yoko is too.  I'm really worried about her.  She's not her normal, happy self.  Something seems to be troubling her but she won't let anyone know what it is.
My piano lesson went for 2 hours this afternoon!  My back was aching by the end.
Arlene didn't see Brad last night so she couldn't give him the message.  She probably told him tonight.  I didn't get a phone call anyway.  I'm sure he won't ring, I don't know why he should.

No comments:

Post a Comment