yasmin lawsuit

Monday, November 16, 2009

16th November 1984 (Friday)

(Morning)
I wasn't able to write yesterday because I didn't sleep in my room.  It was finally painted and I really like it!

My piano exam is on tomorrow and I'm getting nervous already.

Yesterday I wrote a letter to Paul.  It was supposed to be taken as a joke but (my luck) he didn't.  Karina rang me last night and said he wasn't very pleased about it.  I'm not going to be able to face him today.  I'll be so embarrassed.

Eric and Pete's letters were posted yesterday.

(Night)
We had everyone up here after dancing lessons tonight which was really good.  Most of the same people came apart from Monica Hadley (didn't come) and 3 Zimmermanns and Paul O'L came.  I'm so glad Paul came but he didn't pay me the attention I need.  I really like him a lot.  Paul T also came and I think he still likes me.  Paul O'L drove me up here and boy is he reckless.  I think he was showing off more than anything.  He didn't go to school today.  Although he did thank me for the letter tonight.  He wasn't unimpressed, he thought it was OK.

My piano exam is tomorrow and I'm packing death.  Mum tried to make me play in front of everyone tonight but I wouldn't.  It was good though because it gave me attention and I love being the centre of attention.

1 comment: