yasmin lawsuit

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

14th April 1985 (Sunday)

Boring day today.  I watched TV for the most part of it.  I was trying to catch up on my Maths homework at the same time but I still haven't done it all.  Karina rang me today about our Accounting assignment which I haven't done but I couldn't help her.  She didn't sound very happy on the phone.  Maybe she doesn't like me as much anymore.  Who knows?  Anyway I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

We went to mass at Hilldale tonight.  It was very good tonight.  We had a change.  An absolutely gorgeous missionary priest did the sermon.  It was a very good and interesting and he was so cute!  Funny too.  Joanne was there and I tried to be friendly but she wasn't really interested in talking to me anyway so I went to the car, again.  Seems to be becoming a popular pastime of mine.

When we got home I tried my Accounting assignment (it's a computer programming assignment).  Nick had done it for me but he forgot a few lines and it took me awhile to get it right.  I still haven't written it up yet.  I'll have to get up early to get it finished.

Well, school again tomorrow.  I really wish we still had another week of holidays so I could get some work done.   But I probably wouldn't anyway so it doesn't really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment