yasmin lawsuit

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

7th April 1984 (Easter Sunday)

We got Easter eggs today!  I'm fat and pimply enough already, imagine what I'll look like after Easter!!  And I have to go to the dentist on Tuesday.

We had Easter lunch at Nan's today.  Relatives came up again.  The people there were Nan's sister, her husband, their son, his wife, their two children, Nan's other sister, her daughter, her husband (and a teacher at school), their four children, Aunty Cor, Owen & Trent, Aunty Kaye, Uncle Frank, Nan, Kevin, Dad, Mum, Geoff, Melissa and ME!

We played tennis again today! We've got the 'get fit bug'.

Mass was at Ridgehaven tonight.  Eric & Paul were there.  So was Joanne & Kate.  Also David Parker and Craig Timbs, they both go to boarding school and I used to like them too (at different times of course!).

Geoff reckons I think 99% of the population is cute.  I don't, that's not possible because only about 52% are male and I don't really go for anything else!  Eric told David I think he's a cutie (I told him) and he blushed.  So Eric said, but that doesn't mean much.

No comments:

Post a Comment