yasmin lawsuit

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

27th April 1985 (Saturday)

One minor change at work this morning.  I start quarter of an hour earlier & Kell finishes quarter of an hour later.  My times used to be 8:30 - 12:00 & Kelly's were 8:15 - 11:45 but now we're both 8:15 - 12:00.  I don't mind at all.

Then after work I had to wait while Melissa played netball.  So I took my homework with me.  Didn't do much though.  I wrote a bit more of my English speech then wrote a letter to David.   Then I tried to go to sleep because I was unusually tired (I did all this in the car).  And when we got home I had a 2 hour sleep.  So by the time I woke up I didn't have much time to do all the homework I wanted to get done before we went to Mass at Ridgehaven.  I didn't do any when we got home either because I watched "Hey, Hey, It's Saturday." Unreal show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment