yasmin lawsuit

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

6th April 1985 ( Saturday)

Janelle Dryden came up to Nan's today because her mother had to go out (her mother is Nan's hairdresser).  We know her because she goes on the bus and we talk to her a fair bit.  She's a year older than Melissa.  Melissa and I had to entertain her!?!  I did a good job.  I went to sleep for a few hours.  I was really tired!  We played tennis again (Janelle came too). I won again.

We went to a dance tonight.  It wasn't as good as I thought.  Not many young people went.  Eric & Paul and Jo & Kate were the only ones I knew.  I only had 3 dances.  Two with Paul and one with Eric.  Eric asked me why I hadn't written but he wasn't angry.  He told me someone told him about me & Karina fighting but wouldn't tell me who.  He eventually did.  It was Arlene.  Scott Brady went to the dance too.  (I used to like him).  I told Jo & Kate he was cute and he saw us all looking at him.  He didn't know what was happening.  But after that he kept looking at me, he probably thought I was a jerk!

Today was really great because it was the first Saturday in months I haven't had to work!  I got to watch Saturday Jukebox.  I cut Melissa's hair today.

No comments:

Post a Comment