yasmin lawsuit

Monday, April 12, 2010

9th April 1985 (Tuesday)

Something different today.  We went to town!  We all had dentists appointments.  I was sure I was going to get another filling, but lucky for me, I was wrong.  I got some material to make winter jamies, too.  I love sewing.  Geoff had a haircut today and I saw Kelly at the hairdresser's.  I saw Nick, too.  He came over to talk to me.  He was on his lunch break from the supermarket.  I don't know if I like him or not.  I'm always looking for him at school and we get on very well.  But I think friendship will have to satisfy me.  We went up to Grandma's for awhile also.  When we got home I went to sleep in front of the TV for 1 1/2 hours.  I am always tired lately.  We went to the town library to look for term paper information.  I only found one book.  Other grade 12's must have the good ones.  I also borrowed two novels.

I cut Melissa's hair again tonight, shorter at the back.  I also cut mine and got Mum to trim the back.  It's almost all one layer at the back now.  While Mum was cutting mine she told me not to be too fashionable.  "The ball's coming up and a conservative style would look much better." My hair is very conservative!  I like to be fashionable but it's by no means over done.  And while I was in the shower Mum told Melissa not to be too outlandish with her hairstyles.  I'd hardly call a short 'bob' outlandish!

No comments:

Post a Comment